Piotr Kaczmarek – President of the Supervisfory Board
Piotr Kaczmarek graduated from the University of Wrocław, where he completed law studies at the Law and Administration Faculty. Having completed his apprenticeship in 1993 - 1996 at the District Board of Legal Advisors he became a legal advisor. .
- In 1993 - 2005, employed with European Lease Fund S.A [EFL S.A] as: Head of Legal Department from 1993, Member of the Management Board from 1995, Deputy President of the Management Board from 1998 to 2002, President of the Management Board from 2002 to 2005.
- In 2002 – 2008 Piotr Kaczmarek worked for Credit Agricole, from 2001 controlled by EFL S.A., as: President of the Management Board of European Lease Fund S.A. in years 2002-2005, Senior Project Manager in charge of the Eastern Europe projects in 2005-2006. In 2006 – 2008 he was Deputy President of the Management Board in charge of retail banking at Credit Agricole Bank Ukraine, Kiev.
- In 2008 - 2014 he worked for Alfa Bank Group as Board Member in charge of retail banking at Alfa Bank Ukraine, Kiev.
Piotr Kaczmarek also held positions of:
- Member of Supervisory Board at TU Europa S.A. in 1995-1999 and 2003-2004
- Member of Supervisory Board at Getin Service Provider S.A in 2000-2002
- Chairman of Supervisory Board at Europa Życie S.A. in 2002-2003
- Member of Supervisory Board at LUKAS Bank SA [Credit Agricole Group] in 2003-2006 and 2007-2008.
Piotr Kaczmarek is a member of Supervisory Boards in the following companies:
- Idea Bank S.A. Ukraine in Lviv (Chairman).
- Carcade OOO in Kaliningrad, Russia.
Izabela Lubczyńska – Vice president of the Supervisory Board
Izabela Lubczyńska is a graduate of the University of Wrocław and the University of Economics in Wrocław (Faculty of Management, Informatics and Finance). In 2009, she graduated in the Executive MBA Programme at the University of Economic in Wrocław, and in 2013, completed the Doctoral Programme at the Faculty of Management, Informatics and Finance at the University of Economics in Wrocław. She has been professionally connected with Getin Holding SA since 2003, where she held, among others, the position of Internal Audit Management Manager, and recently – Managing Director of Internal Audit and Monitoring of the Capital Group.
Izabela Lubczyńska is a member of Supervisory Boards in the following companies:
- Open Finance S.A. in Warsaw,
- Idea Expert S.A. in Warsaw,
- Carcade sp. z o.o. in Kaliningrad, Russia,
- Getin International S.A. in Wroclaw.
- Idea Bank S.A. in Warsaw.
- Getin Leasing S.A. in Wroclaw
- MW Trade S.A. in Wroclaw
Jakub Malski - Member of the Supervisory Board
Jakub Malski is a graduate of the University of Wroclaw. In 1992 he graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration. In 1997 he obtained the title of legal adviser. From 1992 to 1994 he was employed in Dolnośląski Bank Gospodarczy S.A., then in the "Cukrobank" S.A. Bank. In 1995 he held the position of Vice President of the Management Board of the "Polbank" S.A. Bank. From September 1995 to 2004 Vice President of the Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy S.A. (European Leasing Fund). From 2004 to 2008 Vice President of the Management Board of Getin Bank S.A. (formerly GBG S.A.). From 2010 to 2012 he held the position of the Vice President of the Management Board of Idea Bank S.A. Currently, he is employed at Getin Noble Bank S.A. and Getin Holding S.A.
Currently held positions: Member of the Supervisory Board of Idea Bank S.A., Member of the Supervisory Board of Idea Expert S.A., Member of the Supervisory Board of Idea Money S.A., and Member of the Supervisory Board of Tax Care S.A.
Dawid Sukacz – Member of the Supervisory Board
Dawid Sukacz is a graduate of the Cracow University of Economics; Ph.D. in Finance holder, a specialist in management accounting and finances. He is also an authorized stockbroker and an investment advisor. He received his MBA degree from Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu. He earned international CFA and CIIA certificates. Dawid Sukacz has been professionally connected with capital markets since 1994, first working for Certus Brokerage House, then in Capital Investment Department at Bank Przemysłowo-Handlowy in Krakow.
In 1998 - 2003 he was employed at Commercial Union Group, where as a Member of the Management Board of the Universal Pension Fund Society (PTE) was responsible for defining and implementation of the investment policy. Moreover, in 2004 - 2009 he worked for BBI - a private investment group, holding (from September 2005 to Octobre 2006) the position of President of the Management Board of BBI Development SA.
Since 2010 he has been a Managing Partner of 21 Concordia private equity.
Andrzej Jasieniecki – Member of the Supervisory Board
Andrzej Jasieniecki is a graduate of the Poznań University of Economics and Business (Capital Investments and Corporate Financial Strategies) and the Kozminski University in Warsaw (postgraduate studies for CFOs).
In 2002 - 2009 he was working for MCI Management SA; as an Analyst / Investment Manager, Investment Director and Senior Investment Director, he was involved in portfolio management and was responsible for new investments; he also participated in numerous IPO and corporate restructuring projects.
In 2009 - 2012 Andrzej Jasieniecki served as a member of the Supervisory Board and Vice President of Euro-Tax.pl SA. As one of the founders and investors he was building Euro-Tax.pl SA Group and co-managing its development strategy.
In 2012 - 2014 Andrzej Jasieniecki was a Project Manager / Marketing Manager at VERIF.PL (KRUK SA Group); he was launching the startup, oversaw the project; was responsible for analysis, budgets, business plans, marketing strategy and sales policy.
Since 2014 Andrzej Jasieniecki as the Managing Partner of IBD CONOR has been engaged in the projects of comprehensive (financial and business) advisory.
Andrzej Jasieniecki held management roles at the following companies: MCI Management SA, S4E SA, IPLAY.pl sp. z o.o., Digital Avenue SA, Euro-Tax.pl sp. z o.o./Euro-Tax.pl SA, BIGRISTA HOLDINGS LIMITED (Cypr)/AJ Ventures sp. z o.o. and was a member of the supervisory boards of: S4E SA, One-2-One SA, Intymna.pl sp. z o.o., DomZdrowia.pl SA, Comtica sp. z o.o., MobiTrust sp. z o.o., Belysio sp. z o.o., Calavados Investments II sp. z o.o., Streemo sp. z o.o., Euro-Tax.pl SA, Trinity SA.